Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua
25 Trafalgar Square
Nashua, NH 03063, US
Nashua, NH 03063, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Featuring an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua is located in Nashua, New Hampshire. A fitness center is available on site for guests to use. A full kitchen and a living room are featured in each room at the Nashua Residence Inn by Marriott. A flat-screen cable TV is also included, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Residence Inn Nashua, which offers concierge service to guests, as well as meeting facilities and laundry facilities. Barbecue facilities are also provided for guest use. Daniel Webster College is 6 minutes’ drive from the Nashua Residence Inn, which is 5 mi from Thomas More College of Liberal Arts. The Manchester, New Hampshire city center is 20 minutes’ drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: Unfortunately the heating and air conditioning thermostat stopped working on the last two nights. Maintenance was able to get it working for a short time. No ventilation made for a warm, uncomfortable two nights trying to sleep.
Positives: very impressed it was clean. The staff is great. Easy to locate.
comfortable and relaxing
Positives: Spacious, clean, good bed and shower. Kitchen with basic utensils. Ideal for a couple with a little kid. My wife and daughter enjoyed the pool.
Negatives: There was no flexibility for early check-in, even though the hotel was far from fully booked, so I had to book an extra night to check in at 8 am on a Monday. Breakfast is quite bad, but that is the standard in most US hotel chains. At least they had some take-out options. Kitchen utensils were a bit limited, which made it tricky to cook.
Positives: the place was clean and convenient near many places. the staff were friendly and helpful.
Positives: The studio is very nice, great for a family, nice room design. Good staff at front desk, special thank you to Karen who helped us a lot.
Negatives: garbage was not collected
It was a good choice.
Positives: seemed clean had kitchen
Negatives: sofa bed was the worst
Positives: The facility is nice. Clean laundry room, gym, and pool made this emergency, business trip easy. The staff has been great. The location is nearby many outside amenities as well.
Great Place To Stay, Highly...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).