AC Hotel by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront
299 Vaughan Street
Portsmouth, NH 3801, US
Portsmouth, NH 3801, US
AC Hotel by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. Pet weight limit is 100 lbs. *Pets may not be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $227/night
About This Property
Located in Portsmouth, 16 miles from Ogunquit Playhouse, AC Hotel by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront has accommodations with free bikes, private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. The hotel offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast. Guests can use the business center or relax in the bar. Casino Ballroom is 16 miles from AC Hotel by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/Waterfront, while Mount Agamenticus is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portsmouth International at Pease Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Harbor view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: everyone was so welcoming and very professional. the hotel is stunning. location couldn’t be any better. the staff was literally outstanding!
Negatives: there wasn’t anything I didn’t like
One of the best places...
Negatives: no parking!!! (other than obscenely priced valet)
Positives: Breakfast was good.
Negatives: The television in room did not work. We were given another room, however I felt the hotel should have given us voucher for a drink for the inconvenience. Did not like the glass door to bathroom with no lock in second room. Need better lighting in rooms-lamps on the night stands. Disappointed that the rooftop restaurant was closed. Ate in lounge-food was good however black napkins stained my new shirt when I used it to wipe off a spill. I rinsed off immediately in hotel room and put in laundry as soon as I got home. There is still traces of the ink.
Besides ruining my shirt our...
Positives: The location of the property was perfect, you are able to walk to almost any location downtown.
Negatives: The property was amazing, there was nothing we didn’t like! We had the chance to rent an igloo at the rooftop restaurant Envio, so much fun!
The atmosphere was modern chic...
Positives: The room was nice. I liked the bonus room.
Negatives: parking garage closed. Had to pay $40 for it
Positives: staff, location and roof top lounge
highly recommend this hotel for...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).