Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central
99 Durgin Lane
Portsmouth, NH 03801, US
Portsmouth, NH 03801, US
Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $189/night
About This Property
Easily accessible from Interstate 95 and a short drive from the historic downtown area, this Portsmouth, New Hampshire hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and free local shuttle service. While staying at the Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central, take advantage of free high-speed internet access or the modern fitness center. Relax after a long day in the indoor pool and Jacuzzi or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. The Kittery Outlet Shopping Center, Pease Golf Course and Prescott Park are easily accessible with the Central Portsmouth Hampton Inn's free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. The University of New Hampshire is also within driving distance.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Bed With Walk-In Shower Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Business Centre
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Clean, great location, close to shopping
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).