Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown
23 Portwalk Place
Portsmouth, NH 03801, US
Portsmouth, NH 03801, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $100/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $228/night
About This Property
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a gym, this hotel is in Portsmouth. Free Wi-Fi access is available and breakfast is served daily. A flat-screen HD TV, a refrigerator, and a microwave are included in each guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer. Portsmouth Downtown Hampton Inn & Suites has a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are available. Strawbery Banke Museum is a 4-minute drive from the property. The Kittery Outlets are a 7-minute drive away.
1 King with Sofabed Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Studio Microwave Fridge Wetbar Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Hearing Accessible Studio Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Salt-water Pool
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Room size was perfect for a family of four. The exercise room was up to date and spacious. Location was perfect, the staff was friendly and attentive.
Negatives: Indoor pool was very warm and didn't seem clean. The breakfast serving area was a bit cramped and if laid out differently would make more sense, i.e. the waffle station shouldn't be in a corner because the area gets cramped from people waiting to use it and then people can't access the juice machine. The seating area was lovely but there should be a few more child friendly non upholstered chairs so that parents don't have to worry about their kid making a mess of a chair.
Great! I would stay there again.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).