Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth
100 Portsmouth Boulevard
Portsmouth, NH 03801, US
Portsmouth, NH 03801, US
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portsmouth is pet friendly. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Dogs and cats welcome.
About This Property
Equipped with all the comforts of home, including full kitchens, and offering free local area shuttle service, this all-suite hotel is minutes from historic downtown Portsmouth and other area attractions. Begin the day at the Homewood Suites Portsmouth with a free hot breakfast buffet or take advantage of in-room stoves, microwaves and dishware. Enjoy working out in the modern fitness center or relaxing in spacious suites furnished with flat-screen TVs and MP3 compatible radios. Browse for snacks in the on-site 24-hour suite shop or take advantage of the Homewood Suites in Portsmouth's free grocery shopping services. The hotel also features an on-site sports court along with an indoor swimming pool. Easily visit the Portsmouth Children's Museum, Prescott Park or historic lighthouses with the hotel's free shuttles within a 7 mile radius. Exciting Hampton Beach along with the Casino Ballroom entertainment venue is also close to the Portsmouth Homewood Suites.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Breakfast In The Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I appreciated being the room right out the elevator. Room was beautiful and well stocked for meals.
Negatives: The gentleman that checked me in was kind of rude. Very cold and monotone like a telemarketer reading a script. I walked in and he never looked up. He asked me how he could he help me and I said yes checking in. No warm welcome or greeting. Just cold as if he didn’t like his job.
I enjoyed my stay Homewood...
Positives: The spacious room and location
Negatives: Dirty room: pill on floor,sticky floors,dirty floor,dirty dishes, dried red sauce on counter, ice bucket lid had brown stuff on top no bag. The cutting board was dirty with food on it not cleaned. The bathroom sink would fill up,took a while to drain.
Positives: room was very spacious and comfortable Breakfast was outstanding
Great place to stay, very...
Positives: good sized room, free breakfast & coffee
Negatives: Not very clean & the green blinking CO 2 detector was right above the bed - hard to fall asleep.
Quiet location for a quick...
Positives: location friendly workers size of room
Negatives: detailed cleaning needed: light fixtures, shower head cleaning, tired decor with uncomfortable furnishings, lighting in dressing area VERY dim, daily restocking of consumables
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).