Hampton Inn By Hilton & Suites Mount Laurel/Moorestown
2020 Briggs Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, US
Hampton Inn By Hilton & Suites Mount Laurel/Moorestown is pet friendly. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Laurel/Moorestown is offering accommodations in Mount Laurel. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located 15 miles from National Liberty Museum. All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guest rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Laurel/Moorestown include air conditioning and a desk. An American breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Pennsylvania Convention Center is 15 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Laurel/Moorestown, while Liberty Bell is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 24 miles from the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Shared Kitchen
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Wheelchair Accessible
This hotel is convenient to route 38 and everything in Mount Laurel and it’s only 35 minutes from downtown Philly!
The ONLY thing that could improve this hotel is having healthy breakfast options like fruit/granola/yogurt.
Phenomenal location, excellent value with...
1. Bugs in the TRASHCAN/DIRTY ASS TRASHCAN.
2. Mold in the Shower
3. Mini Fridge didn’t work much
4. Ice Machine on floor was out of order
5. Broken Iron for clothes
6. TV just had basic cable like it was 1999. No streaming services like other Better Hotels.
7. The room setup is wrong, people shouldn’t have to turn tv in order to see it because they positioned the bed in a weird spot.
This stay was freaking terrible but I put on a smile for my wife and dealt with it but best believe I wasn’t gone stay quiet long about this Major issue. THIS HOTEL IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR IT TO LOOK LIKE THIS IN THE ROOMS!! How do you not have Netflix or Hulu in 2023? FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. We stayed on the 4th Floor. I do NOT recommend this Hotel! GO TO THE ALOFT HOTEL INSTEAD.
FILTHY AND TERRIBLE
Very clean and friendly staff
Our room did not have enough lighting. It was very dark. A suggestion: add an overhead light in the bed area.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay....
No pool. Picture of pool when checking on line.
Bedding needs upgrade.
The room was spotless, the bed was super comfortable, and I loved the shampoo/conditioner in the shower.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.