Best Western University Inn
1020 Ellis Hollow Road
Ithaca, 14850, NY, US
Pet guests are welcome at pet friendly Best Western University Inn. Each room can have no more than 2 pets which can be up to 80 pounds. The pet fee is $30 per accommodation, per day maximum $100 per stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Car Rental Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Doctor/nurse On Call
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shuttle Service
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Clean and great people!!!
Clean rooms, decent breakfast and nice staff
WAY over priced
It was convenient for my stay near the Uthaca college
The room was very dusty and hair all over
Manager was helpful and polite
1) the location is terrible 2) Parking lot was occupied EPOXY floor crew with late night drinking parties 3) Under the guise of COVID the breakfast came in a lunch bag 1 of each apple, water bottle, energy bar, Muffin. Garbage ,old linen in hallway,
LocationÃ‚'walking trail, East Hill plazaÃ‚'great
The room Ã‚'on the north sidewas terribly humid. Even with ac going it was dank and unpleasant. In the winter it would be fine. In future summer visits I would ask for a south facing room.
Price and proximity to Cornell University.
Lack of a hot breakfast, including milk for my hot tea, but hopefully that will return as we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dated. Hard to see from road entrance (& GPS brings you to backside, with no visible hotel sign at night)
This hotel was convenient to everything and the staff was very helpful.
This hotel was a bit pricy for the quality.
Location, ease of access, cleanliness
Shower didnÃ‚'t work well, pool was not open for the season yet.
Alot of things
A few of things
Great location right by Cornell campus - a quick walk to grocery store, bagel shop, and liquor store in adjacent plaza. The clerk at check-in was very helpful. The accessible bathroom was well-designed, although the sink and mirror are too high.
The parking was confusing and strange to navigate. The external doors are open to the public, even on the back of the hotel, which is in an isolated area. The grab-bag breakfast was a bit on the chintzy side and there were no options for content.
I could bring my dog
Clean modern room
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.