2296 Frederick Douglas Boulevard
New York, NY 10027, US
Aloft Harlem welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room.
About This Property
Located in Harlem, this stylish New York hotel features a bar and fitness center just 3 minutes' walk from Apollo Theater. Free WiFi access is available. Each room at Aloft Harlem offers a flat-screen TV, work desk and tea and coffee making facilities. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The on-site bar W XYZ offers cocktails and light snacks. The nearest metro station is 125 Street, 4 minutes' walk from Aloft Harlem. Central Park is 6 minutes' metro journey from the property, while Times Square is 20 minutes' metro journey away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Additional Toilet
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- Video Game Console
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
Air conditioner did not work properly…and it was really hot one day.
Seems that there is a dance party in the lobby bar every night and people who are not staying in the hotel “occupy” every seat in the bar by placing their belongings at the barstools/chairs while they dance. As a guest, I literally couldn’t get a drink or sit and relax.
location and great staff
air quality in room was poor. we were stuffy all night. the AC was too loud. the change from hot to cold in room was uncomfortable sleeping in.
overall nice overnight stay!
For the price, the location wasn't great and the access was a little difficult. The carpets were worn and the air was super cold then turned off at 10pm and never came back on.
Some carpet smell and cleanliness of the room
It was within walking distance to my daughter's apartment.
The room could've been a little larger with an extra chair instead of an ottoman.
Great location for anything in Harlem or Morningside. Very nice hotel and staff.
The heat and air conditioning units were very large and right at the foot of the beds, so it blasted you. This made it hard to find a balance on the thermostat that wasn't too warm or cold. The bathroom was tiny but clean and serviceable. These issues may be specific to our room.
Staff was nice.
Hotel is rundown, elevator is not clean along with the hallways, carpeting in room is dirty and worn, bathroom shower was not clean.
my room was poorly cleaned or maintained compared to when I stayed in a different one last November. floor had stains and woodwork was scuffed and unpainted in bath, also the temperature of the shower was very hot on Saturday the 4th lukewarm at most on the 5th and then correct on the 6th
good location, needs updating of...
The staff was very attentive and the hotel location was perfect! Shout out to Sandra and Naja!
Absolutely wonderful stay in historic...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.