Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
330 West 40th Street
New York, 10018, NY, US
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square welcomes pets at their pet friendly accommodation.
About This Property
Located less than 0.6 mi from Times Square, Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square features a rooftop bar that overlooks the city. Penn Station is 2641 feet from this property. Complimentary WiFi is provided in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Manhattan hotel come with a flat-screen TV that has 4 HBO channels and an iPod docking station and ironing facilities. The property has a 24-hour fitness center onsite with cardio equipment and weights. Free newspapers, a business center and a tour desk are also provided for the convenience of guests. Starbucks coffee and a grab-n-go breakfast are available at the property. The Sky Room, the onsite rooftop lounge, serves cocktails and appetizers with both indoor and outdoor seating space that offers views of the city. The Times Square Fairfield Inn is 1.2 mi from Radio City Music Hall and 1.4 mi from Central Park.
Guest room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen - Free WIFI and Free Breakfast.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Blackout Curtains
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Room size a bit small and housekeeping is off premises.
All workers I met were very kind and helpful.
Two of three elevators closed so it. It would take 10 min to get to room.
There wasnÃ‚'t valet parking as advertised. We had to walk several blocks with our luggage to a private parking garage. The location wasnÃ‚'t safe unlike the many other hotels we have stayed at in NYC. We wonÃ‚'t stay at this hotel again.
Location and view
1-The room was very clean 2-No smoke smell anywhere in the hotel 3-Great location; 8 min walk to times square
1-You will see non of those pretty places in the ad pictures, NONE! Very disappointing. No rooftop, no good lobby. 2-The entrance lobby (the only lobby) was very small; you'd bump into people. 3-There was no buffet breakfast, only a small bag of snacks.
It was close to time square
Pictures didnÃ‚'t match what was posted. There was NO COLD WATER. Hotel smelled like cigarettes
I wish I could remember the gentlemanÃ‚'s name, he worked 2nd shift, front desk. He was so wonderful. Very helpful, courteous and professional. Find his manager and let them know that I was very impressed. (Lady before me was not so nice) He did great!
Clean n nice area.
There was nothing nice about this hotel . Staff were rude and ignoring me When I was trying to show them my extra charges . Talking over me . There were crackheads and heroin addicts all in the lobby . The lobby was extremely dirty .
The staff was extremely rude, I was overcharged 300$ staying there . The heat and ac controls donÃ‚'t work. The towels and wash cloths were dirty . The tv didnÃ‚'t work. They donÃ‚'t have any type of breakfast in the morning . ItÃ‚'s in a bad area.
the room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable
Only the location
Breakfast, room services, never clean my room, trash everywhere, all the time smell like marijuana, air conditioning not function correctly
Staff was friendly and the room was neat and organized.
The towels were old and dirty it was right next to a homeless shelter as well.
Staff was friendly and the room was a great size considering what I paid !
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.