The Westin New York at Times Square
270 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036, US
The Westin New York at Times Square welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs.
About This Property
Standing at Times Square, this Manhattan luxury hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar. The 42nd Street-Port Authority subway station is located just outside the hotel. Large windows and a flat-screen TV are found in the modern rooms of the The Westin New York at Times Square. An iPod docking station and a coffee maker are also included. The Foundry Bar on the lobby level offers cocktails, a signature fare and a view of the Eight Avenue. The relaxing Bar 10 lounge offers drinks and light fare each evening. Guests of the Westin Times Square can enjoy a fitness center with views of the city and Nintendo Wii games. WiFi, a business center and a ticket desk are also available. Rockefeller Center and Penn Station are 0.7 mi from the property.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Doctor/nurse On Call
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Location is perfect. The rooms are comfortable. The staff was friendly and definitely worth 4 stars. The shower was awesome and really hot water.
It is LGBTQ friendly and has a rainbow flag flying high. we loved it.
I wish the toilet had a seat cover as it doesn’t. I like closing the seat top at home but that was it for the bathroom.
Also I wish there was 2 chairs in the room as it was two people. would have made it easier to eat at the table together, however we improvised.
Also the price could be better as it is very expensive.
LGBTQ Friendly and well worth...
The location is perfect. The staff, especially the bell boys, brilliant.
I appreciate its a major city however I thought it was very overpriced.
perfect location and great staff,...
it’s clean and located bang at Times Square, close to Broadway
the rooms do not have a concept of sound proofing. you need not switch your tv on since you’ll pretty much hear everything from the other room. the quality of the toilet paper isn’t top notch and my room had just two side lamps for lighting.
construction around the property meant I couldn’t sleep post 630 am.
the shower is passable at best.
expected better from the brand
Sink was clogged
Shower was out of soap.
The best hotel breakfast that I’ve ever had. Without the included meal credit, I never would have tried it. Glad I did, it gave us more time to see the city. Hotel met expectations. My first priority is cleanliness and I found it to be clean. You always hear about slow elevators in big hotels. They were pretty fast. Great location and staff. I would stay there again.
No issues! Would book again.
Great location for Broadway shows. Very touristy, but easy to get around. The staff is very friendly. Morning buffet was excellent. The gym is surprisingly well equipped. I would use this location again.
Nothing. It was all fine. Had a little misunderstanding with one front desk lady, but she ended up being great, as well. My fiends and I were very happy with this stay.
Clean and beautiful lobby
No refrigerator in room
there was no WiFi available for free in the room,
other hotels is free
paid extra for nothing extra
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.