Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley
2201 Summit Park Lane
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $159/night
About This Property
This Raleigh, North Carolina hotel is adjacent to Crabtree Valley Mall and offers rooms with free WiFi. A seasonal outdoor pool and a hot deluxe breakfast buffet are provided on site. Rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley each have a work desk and cable TV with the HBO® film channel. In-room amenities also include a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Guests can enjoy free coffee by the lobby’s fireplace. The breakfast buffet menu includes is not limited to oatmeal, scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit with yogurt. The PNC Arena and Walnut Creek Amphitheater are each 5 mi away. Raleigh-Durham Airport is 6.5 mi from Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: It was in a central location to everything I needed to get to. I would definitely stay again. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Negatives: The breakfast could be better. More fresh options than packaged. Overall it was ok.
Positives: The room was nice and rhe bathroom water preassure was fantastic. Loved the size of the smart tv.
Negatives: There was absolutely no alarm clock or clock at all. Woke up at noght and had no idea what time it was. Had to fumble around for my phone. That I didnt like.
Overall it was a very...
Positives: very clean
Negatives: no complaints
Clean, nice peaceful stay
Positives: close to where I had business
Negatives: Fairfield Inn did not have a record of my reservation confirmation but had a room available
other than the reservation issue,...
Positives: Proximity to PNC Arena
Negatives: Cleaner environment
Convenient to get to PNC...
Positives: Angelina, the desk agent, was TRULY AMAZING. She is the epitome of EXCELLENT customer service, and a valuable asset to your hotel. Breakfast was pretty decent and the location was excellent. Only a 5-minute walk from the mall.
Negatives: I prefer to make my own waffles vs. the pre-pack waffles. But, they were ok.
Exceptional service all around
Positives: Front desk hospitality was great. Just a great stay.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).