Hilton Raleigh North Hills
3415 Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609-7330, US
Raleigh, NC 27609-7330, US
Hilton Raleigh North Hills is pet friendly. The pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $192/night
About This Property
Providing easy access to major Raleigh attractions and a few miles from the state Capitol, this hotel features modern amenities along with a variety of on-site facilities, including dining options. Enjoy a restful night's sleep on the Hilton Raleigh North Hills's signature Serenity beds, then start the day with breakfast from the on-site restaurant or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center, or relax on the outdoor sundeck. The Hilton Raleigh North Hills is conveniently placed near a number of major interstates. The PNC Arena, a sports and entertainment venue, along with the Museum of Natural Sciences and North Carolina State University are all easily accessible.
2 Double Beds (refundable)
2 Double Mobility Hearing Accessible with Tub (refundable)
1 King Bed (refundable)
2 Double Beds Executive Level (refundable)
1 Queen Bed Executive Level (refundable)
1 King Bed Executive Level (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Bicycle Parking
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: pool but it was closed
Negatives: pool was closed
Negatives: the bathroom (1st room) was not clean; there was a smell…We had to be switched to another room
the staff was accommodating; I...
Positives: It was in a good location and close to a lot of things. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Very good pleasant stay.
Negatives: had to ask multiple times for towels
didn’t include breakfast for the...
Positives: It was great to have the restaurant and a Starbucks right off of the lobby.
Negatives: An exhaust fan in the bathroom would have made getting ready for the day a little easier. The fogged-up mirror slowed us down a bit.
Staff and room was great...
Positives: Just got Starbucks!
Negatives: The room was gross. Dirty looking in there, broken lamp, one wall was a different color in one spot, carpet was dirty, TV and channels didn’t stay on for long periods of time, you could barely sit on the toilet without hitting your knees closing the door, towels were paper thin and had dark hairs on them.
Please see above answer that...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).