Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Crabtree Valley
5400 Homewood Banks Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Crabtree Valley is pet friendly. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $100/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Dogs and cats welcome.
Book Now from $204/night
About This Property
Surrounded by area attractions and major corporations, including Crabtree Valley Mall, this Raleigh hotel features many modern facilities as well as spacious 1 and 2-bedroom suites complete with full-size kitchens. With the Homewood Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Valley's free shuttle service, the Museum of Art, the state fairgrounds and Carter Finley Stadium are easily accessible within a 3-mile radius. North Carolina State University, Duke University and the Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion are also only a short drive away. Guests staying at the Raleigh/Crabtree Valley Homewood Suites can enjoy starting the morning with a free breakfast and finishing the day with a free weekday evening reception. The hotel also features an on-site convenience store, modern fitness facilities and an outdoor swimming pool.
1 King Mobility Hearing Accessible Tub Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- BBQ Facilities
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Hotel was close to the activities that we were in town for.
Negatives: Suite was good for the family size but several things were broken...elevator button to go down, bathroom door was cracked, counter was literally cracked in half... You had to request bacon or sausage. It wasn't out with breakfast and they literally ran out of eggs. For the money we spent to have her family in one suite at the hotel. It was a very big disappointment.
Positives: Staff and location.
Negatives: A little pricey but was good.
Negatives: They over charged me for my room....when I went through booking at a lower price
Positives: very nice staff
it was amazing
Positives: The staff was really friendly and great location
Negatives: Room key didn't work elevator was broken and my room was not that clean...bed wasn't really comfortable
Good for a night
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).