La Quinta by Wyndham Raleigh Crabtree
2211 Summit Park Lane
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
Book Now from $116/night
About This Property
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Crabtree is located off Interstate 440, just 5.5 mi from Raleigh city center and the North Carolina Museum of History. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and an outdoor pool. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room of this Crabtree hotel along with free Wi-Fi. All rooms also feature a hairdryer and ironing facilities for added convenience. A fitness center is on site at the Raleigh Crabtree La Quinta Inn and Suites as well as laundry facilities. Meeting facilities are also available if guests need to take care of business. This hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from North Carolina State University and 3.5 mi from Meredith College. The Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
2 Double Beds, Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: Lack of *HOT* breakfast choices. There was waffles or...oatmeal...or toast - carbs, carbs or carbs. Maybe I'm spoiled, but other hotels we've stayed with served eggs and sausage as well.
Very nice, with ample parking and conveniently located for our 5-day visit.
Positives: Price for what I needed
Negatives: Not easily seen from the road I thought I missed the hotel road with all the others hotels around.
Great hotel for overnight stays with great price
Very nice. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
This hotel is a hidden treasure! Very nice and clean with friendly staff. A wonderful place to stay!
Room was not cleaned while we were there. The manager took $40 off our bill for the inconvenience. Also the mattresses were lumpy and too soft.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).