Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley
2200 Summit Park Lane
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Raleigh, NC 27612, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 12 mi from Raleigh-Durham International Airport, this all-suite Crabtree Valley Residence Inn Raleigh hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. A 32-inch flat-screen TV, kitchenette, and free WiFi are provided in all rooms. Rooms include kitchenware, a dining area, and a seating area with a sofa. Extras include an private bathroom with towels, linen, and free toiletries. A free hot breakfast buffet is served in the lobby every morning in addition to coffee available 24 hours. Complimentary beer and wine are served at the manager's reception Monday through Wednesday evenings. A hot tub and a fitness center completes the guest recreational facilities. Free parking is provided on site for added convenience. The walking and jogging trails of Capital Area Greenway are easily accessible from the hotel. The PNC Arena, Carter Finely Stadium, and North Hills shopping center are 10 minutes’ drive.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Family Rooms
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Recent ReviewsComing soon!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).