TownePlace Suites by Marriott Raleigh - University Area
3771 Thistledown Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606, US
Raleigh, NC 27606, US
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Raleigh - University Area welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 25 per pet, per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. *
About This Property
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Raleigh - University Area has free bikes, fitness center, a shared lounge and restaurant in Raleigh. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. Guests can use a bar. A buffet, continental or American breakfast is served at the property. The hotel has a grill. PNC Arena is 4.9 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Raleigh - University Area, while North Carolina Museum of Art is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: little more than I like to pay
Positives: great location
Negatives: didn’t have daily cleaning and when the room was cleaned didn’t leave any clean towels
great location would stay again
Positives: Large TV Shower Carpet Kitchen
Negatives: Selection of free TV, cable, etc. some more movies would have been nice
Nice work stay
Positives: Clean rooms
Negatives: You can hear the people walking above you.
Positives: The full kitchen was a pleasant surprise. Location was terrific.
Negatives: I hated that I had to leave.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).