Aloft Cleveland Downtown
1111 West 10th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Cleveland Downtown. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
In downtown Cleveland, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, a fitness center and rooms with flat-screen cable TV. The Cleveland Area is 3 miles away. All rooms at Aloft Cleveland Downtown feature modern décor. Rooms have designer bedding and a private bathroom with complimentary Bliss bath products. Select rooms offer a lake view. Guests at the Downtown Cleveland Aloft have access to an on-site business center with fax and copying services. The hotel offers disability access facilities. A 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning service are available. A variety of dining options are a short walk from this downtown Cleveland hotel such as Fat Cats BBQ. A Cookie and A Cupcake Bakery and Tony’s Southside Pizza are a 3-minute walk away. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Cleveland Stadium are less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Toilet had an unexpected large crack
clean, convenient, helpful staff
i enjoyed the cleanliness, and convenient location!
The manager and staff was...
just loved it, the staff,...
The room was nice Staff was very nice and helpful
Only thing I can think of is the air conditioning could have been better. Not very cool in room
The room was immaculate. Comfortable bed, wonderful shower. Very clean.
The staff here was utterly deplorable. Ive never in my life been treated so horrendously for absolutely no reason. Tried to ask questions upon check in and check out. The guy working the night we checked in refused to answer my question and treated me as if I was insignificant. The woman working the morning we checked out rolled her eyes and caught an attitude with my boyfriend upon him trying to ask something of her. Will literally never stay here again due to the staff. Which is sad because I rave about this hotel all the time. Never again.
Great room, horrible employees.
no complementary breakfast
The refrigerator wasn't cleaned (there was some bottles inside).
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.