Aloft Cleveland Downtown
1111 West 10th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113, US
Aloft Cleveland Downtown welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
In downtown Cleveland, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, a fitness center and rooms with flat-screen cable TV. The Cleveland Area is 3 miles away. All rooms at Aloft Cleveland Downtown feature modern décor. Rooms have designer bedding and a private bathroom with complimentary Bliss bath products. Select rooms offer a lake view. Guests at the Downtown Cleveland Aloft have access to an on-site business center with fax and copying services. The hotel offers disability access facilities. A 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning service are available. A variety of dining options are a short walk from this downtown Cleveland hotel such as Fat Cats BBQ. A Cookie and A Cupcake Bakery and Tony’s Southside Pizza are a 3-minute walk away. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Cleveland Stadium are less than a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Location, view, and décor.
Parking, shower door, parking garage and entry into the hotel.
Staff was great and responsive
Tv didn’t work properly, thermostat was broken - had to climb under a table to get the AC adjusted. Bed was worn out. Hallways not clean.
Disappointing for a Marriott hotel.
close to everything
Stains on furniture, walls, and carpet. Room had a stale smell that reminded me of wet dog.
Room was clean and bed very comfortable.
Room not available at check in time. Had to wait a while.
View from the room
We stayed for the Stadium Tour Concert. Hotel was within walking distance to FirstEnergy Stadium.
Great location and an awesome staff!
That it was time to go home!
check-in time was later than stated. Like most places they where short staffed
Overall enjoyable experience
large clean rooms
rooms were not available for many people at check-in
disappointed with check-in. room was...
It was located very close to the venue i was in town for. It was so close that we actually walked to our destination
close to fireworks and eating establishments.
house service never came. had to chase them down. late in the day. no coffee refill in the room. no microwave parking garage onsite that was easy access but elevator are not easily found in garage.
this is a party area. be prepared for noise on front side.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.