Aloft Cleveland Downtown
1111 West 10th Street
Cleveland, 44113, OH, US
Aloft Cleveland Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 40 pound or less pets are allowed in each room. Pets stay free. Only Dogs Are Allowed.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
The hotel was pretty decent.
I was charged both by Paypal and by Aloft. I've been going round and round with them in attempt to get a refund. They took a credit card for a deposit or "incidentals" at checkin.... only to charge me for another night.... a night I'd already prepaid.
I loved the location. I felt welcome at all times and was treated with the utmost respect. The rooms were gorgeous with an amazing view. I will definitely stay here again next time IÃ‚'m in Cleveland.
Very noisy. They did not clean the room every day.
good staff and willing to assist you at all times.
My room air conditioner was broke. I got to the room late after parting all night and my room was unbearably hot and muggy. I was offered another room but it was a king it would have split my family up. I refused the room and ended up checking out at 1am.
$200 refundable charge for incidentals is absolutely ridiculous. IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢ve stayed at 5 star hotels with resort fees less than $200. This is kept as quiet as possible, they simple tell you to insert your card for incidentals while verifying your
Location.. one of the employees .. she tried her best to be helpful despite the unfortunate situation.
Their deposit is ridiculous and they wonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t help you with it even during these times when the hotel isnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t busy. The morning staff was rude and the bathroom sink water was all cold. Bad birthday experience wonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t
Wedding was loud
I thing really, the parking, hotel design and how it fits downtown and connected to another building you have to go through; I hated the total experience.
Great checkin staff!
The location is great right in the Cleveland flats walking distance to so many bars and restaurants. Clean quiet rooms
Staff very unhelpful. I asked to speak to manager about a bogus charge. I never heard from him he seems to be too busy to reply to guest complaints or just unwilling to do his job. I got my money refunded but unfairly banned from hotel. Very unprofessiona
There wasnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t much that went right with this hotel experience.
This hotel was extremely dirty. We checked into our room and it was not cleaned. It is as filthy. I was given two rooms since they didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t have any more available rooms of the type I requested. DonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t get a room on the FLAT
I loved everything about the hotel and hotel employee from the front desk was amazing!
The hotel was understaffed. The tv in the room did not work at all. I could not be moved to another room because the hotel was fully booked. Trash carts and laundry carts were left in the hallways blocking some exits. Storage closets weÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢re
I love the fact that is was so close to the flats (downtown) to where you can walk around
The staff was friendly but I was given the wrong room, and I got walked in by another guest, I feel the room was smart for the price and our sheets were stained
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.