Aloft Columbus Westerville
32 Heatherdown Drive
Westerville, OH 43081, US
Aloft Columbus Westerville welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Treats and bowls are provided.
About This Property
This Aloft Columbus Westervillel is located off Interstate 270 and only a 15-minute drive from Columbus International Airport. The pet-friendly motel offers an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, complimentary continental breakfast and free WiFi. Aloft Columbus Westerville guest rooms are furnished with a seating area. All rooms include cable TV with HBO and free local calls. Aloft Columbus Westerville is a 5-minute drive to the Inniswood Metro Gardens. The North East Conference Center is 10 minutes from the inn. Downtown Columbus is 20 minutes away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Aloft, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
great location, easy access to a variety of restaurants and the highway
shower leaked in our room
Great location to explore Columbus
I liked the outside lounge and the pool area.
The bar was not open and the kitchen was not in use. Therefore, breakfast was muffins and bananas.
We were there for 4 nights. I had to purchase bagels there.
We like that it is clean there but the room was a disappointment. The decor is nice. The staff was nice. We like the location. The parking is good.
Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. I have mobility problems and had gone to the 4thfloor so I could have an a handicapp room. It turned out to be a false alarm. No ADA room would be on the 4th floor. We moved to 1st floor. But not handicapp room . Mattress was thin and worn
Clean but disappointed
It is a pleasant place.
fun and funky design. nice layout to the lobby and lounge area.
the bathrooms need a ventilation fan and it would be nice to have bedside lamps.
very positive. I would stay...
It was a wonderful hotel! The stay was excellent and the room was wonderful!
Nothing! The whole thing was wonderful!
new hotel. clean rooms. friendly staff. cold air conditioning.
small pool. blinds fell down on the window while we were sleeping on ground floor. a lot of hair on the carpet, possibly dog.
adequate room for a quick...
Requested 1st or 2nd floor. Sent straight to 4th.
Breakfast should be included for the price paid. The breakfasts provided not worth the upgrade in price.
Therefore poor value.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.