Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
209 North Walnut Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dog park, dog wash and pet boutique located near hotel.
About This Property
Featuring live entertainment at the on-site w xyz Bar, which serves cocktails and snacks, this hotel is in the center of Oklahoma City. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A flat-screen cable TV and a separate sitting area are included in each room at the Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown. The rooms are also furnished with a refrigerator and coffee machine. For your convenience, a 24-hour snack bar is available at the Oklahoma City Downtown Aloft. Bricktown is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Will Rogers World Airport is 11 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
needs a bigger pool, the AC in the lobby didn’t work.
we were in town for...
Location of hotel is accessible to downtown. Very convenient.
Carpet very dirty and stained in room.
Overall it was a quick...
We've stayed at this location...
upon arrival it’s 100° and the AC is out in the entire lobby in bar area. We finally made it to our room which tearing down the whole strip it is also 100° with no AC. But thank God the AC worked in our room. The staff seem to be very new or just not willing to help out with any questions we had they were just sent this on a goose chase for a fork or a plate or we’re not sure what we can do.
We paid entirely too much...
A/C was out in commons area (it was 95+ outside that day). First room had mildew/musty smell. Front desk was nice and put us in another room.
For the price i was expecting a little more.
The shower is Room 419 had no cold water...was very weird. I had to scald myself just to get ready for my meeting.
Cool space. Great location.
I get that it is geared for a younger customer base, but I was sad that such a new facility has suffered so much graffiti damage and other forms of vandalism. More expensive than I wanted to pay.
the bar on top was closed because of some nose dive
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.