Aloft Tulsa Downtown
200 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103, US
Aloft Tulsa Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant are featured at the Aloft Tulsa Downtown. The BOK Center is less than a 5-minute walk away. The elegantly furnished rooms at Tulsa Downtown Aloft provide cable TV and a refrigerator. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included. After exercising in the fitness center, you can cool off in the outdoor swimming pool. The University of Tulsa is 2.5 miles from the hotel. Tulsa State Fair is a 10-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen, Alternate bed: sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen, Alternate bed: sofa bed, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Shower, towels, housekeeping
room was nice, gated
exterior looked old, furniture, couches in waiting area were dirty, stained, water stains.
expected more for what we...
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean, but furnishings were worn out, towels were thin with dangling threads. The bar was operating (no food) and the staff tried to be helpful.
The entrance, opposite the courthouse, had a large black iron fence and looked like a detention center. The surrounding area did not appear to be safe, particularly at night. The lobby and elevators were not kept clean. All furnishings looked tired and worn: threadbare chairs, chipped furniture, cracked or missing tile, etc. There was no food service at all - only potato chips and candy bars in the lobby store; because of the hotel's isolated location, this was a problem. I can't believe that this is a Marriott Bonvoy property.
Dreary, isolated and ugly -...
design of our room.
it was awkward trying to find the entrance. we had one chair in our room with two desks. sheets were scratchy. no make up mirror.
it was ok. I have...
Great staff. Very helpful and everyone was super kind.
Excellent experience especially for the...
Room layout was a little odd and smaller bathroom with minimal privacy if I was sharing, but it worked fine for me!
It was modern, convenient, and...
Aside from the "what was wrong issues", everything was pretty standard.
There were no electrical outlets except at desk and bed, none available anywhere else. Afaik there was no breakfast, although the booking site said there would be. The shower leaked and flooded all the way to the fridge. The wifi kept dropping connection and was slow. The amenities looked nice, but at closer inspection were in disrepair--damage to the headboard and windowsills. There was an egregious white stain on the pullout sofa pillow
I will never book at...
It's was awesome! Nothing bad to say at all!
There was nothing we didn't like about it! No complaints!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.