Aloft Tulsa Downtown
200 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103, US
Aloft Tulsa Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant are featured at the Aloft Tulsa Downtown. The BOK Center is less than a 5-minute walk away. The elegantly furnished rooms at Tulsa Downtown Aloft provide cable TV and a refrigerator. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included. After exercising in the fitness center, you can cool off in the outdoor swimming pool. The University of Tulsa is 2.5 miles from the hotel. Tulsa State Fair is a 10-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen, Alternate bed: sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen, Alternate bed: sofa bed, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Great location. Bar with snacks and drinks open late which was great for our late evening arrival time.
convenient and friendly for passing...
If it would have had a microwave it would have been better, the bed was so so, I primarily go here for the location and how close it is to my business needs.
Price and Bed.
Great center of town area...
First off you can’t find the entrance and it is very dark and not in a great location. Homeless people everywhere. We did not feel safe. Then you walk in to a dingy front desk which feels like you are walking in from a back alley. Rooms were ok. Noise level was ok but that was probably bc everything shows they are permanently closed once you get in the city so not sure many people were staying there. Will not be going back and we are in Tulsa a lot. Bad representation for an Aloft hotel.
Pretty much everything
We will not be staying...
close to convention center and down town
rooms are small. facilities is old
an ok place but a...
it was very close to where my meetings were being held for the conference I was attending which made it extremely convenient! I also liked the parking that was available.
I didn’t get to explore much because of my schedule.
It was a good stay....
the bartender was amazing.
the location and his hard it was god our big dodge to get in and out.
we had an amazing anniversary...
close to BOK and dining.
tv did not work in room.
coffee pot was broke
took 1 hour to check in due to mobile check in not functioning. only 1 person at the desk.
location is great. but will...
The bedroom size, the bed, the view, the parking.
The shower door didn’t seal well so the floor kept getting wet. The pool wasn’t what I was expecting.
I enjoyed the time spent...
A very comfortable hotel room, spacious and great bathroom and shower. The room had great views and pool facilities were nice. Close to downtown Tulsa and entertainment district.
Very comfortable hotel for a...
Good location, no restaurant on site but a lot within walking distance. It’s downtown so be aware of your surroundings. Pets welcome and a mellow vibe with the staff. I recommend upper floors and a corner room for great viewing.
I would have liked to have a bellhop and valet parking and an on site restaurant.
All good. Pleasant stay.
Shower, towels, housekeeping
room was nice, gated
exterior looked old, furniture, couches in waiting area were dirty, stained, water stains.
expected more for what we...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.