Aloft Tulsa Downtown
200 Civic Center
Tulsa, 74103, OK, US
Aloft Tulsa Downtown allows pets to accompany their people at their pet friendly accommodation.
About This Property
Free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant are featured at the Aloft Tulsa Downtown. The BOK Center is less than a 5-minute walk away. The elegantly furnished rooms at Tulsa Downtown Aloft provide cable TV and a refrigerator. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included. After exercising in the fitness center, you can cool off in the outdoor swimming pool. The University of Tulsa is 2.5 miles from the hotel. Tulsa State Fair is a 10-minute drive away.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour security
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Accessibility meeting spaces available
- Accessible entrance to swimming pool
- Accessible parking
- Accessible registration desk available
- Accessible rooms through interior corridor available
- Accessible rooms with 32-inch wide door opening available
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to fitness center
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to the registration desk available
- Accessible vanities available
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible alarm
- Car rental available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary drinking water
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily disinfection
- Deadbolt on doors available
- Desk/workspace in all rooms
- Electronic room key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free face masks
- Game Room
- Hair dryer
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Hearing accessible room and/or kit available
- Internet access in public areas
- Ironing amenities
- Laundry services
- Lever handles on door available
- Lowered electrical outlets available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Main entrance
- Mobility accessibility available
- Non-slip grab bar available
- Non-smoking property
- Off-Site parking
- On-site parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
- Protective screen or physical barriers in appropriate areas
- Roll-in shower available
- Room towels provided
- Safety Deposit Box
- Safety chain and/or latch on doors available
- Self-closing doors available
- Self-operating lift to hotel swimming pools
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Smoke alarms
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- TTY/TDD compatibility available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet seats at wheelchair height available
- Toiletries provided
- View port in door available
- Visual alarms
- Wake up call
- Wheelchair accessible
- alarm clock
- carbon monoxide detector
- clothes dryer
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- smoking allowed
Nice staff. Convenient
Decor is way too stark and strange for my tastes. Too much closed down for covid crap.
The view from the room was great. AC blows cold air.
The AC was the loudest when running. The swimming pool is a joke. ItÃ‚'s the smallest pool IÃ‚'ve ever seen at a hotel. We felt the hotel is worse than the company provided pics
This hotel was very clean. Staff was nice and joyful to help us where we needed it.
If youÃ‚'re using Apple Maps to find the entrance or parking itÃ‚'s difficult to find. Of course thatÃ‚'s on Apple Maps and not aloft. The part that made it better is they had signs pointing you in the right direction. With out them we wouldnÃ‚'t have
Love how nice the rooms are and the staff are professional and very nice. Love everything about this hotel.
Modern clean friendly staff
A/C never dropped below 73 Pillows way to flat.
There was no heat in the hotel during below zero degree weather. I requested a refund for the second night in which I did not use. The hotel refused to issue a refund for the second night. It makes no sense to pay to stay in a freezing cold room!!!
The price. Availability of room. Location. Security. Cleanliness. View of downtown Tulsa with a moon glowing brightly. Friendlineas/ helpfulness of staff.
Bar was closed but understandable.
Cleanliness, close to my job & the hotel representative were nice and helpful.
They didn't have a microwave
Great location. Needed a place to stay while husband was in the hospital. Very close St. JohnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢s and Hillcrest. Bed and pillows were very soft and clean.
Room was very old and outdated. Very little lighting. There were holes in the wall and big scratches on the headboard. Carpet was dingy, but not dirty.
Felt like sleeping at home. Quiet and comfortable. Loved that check out was noon.
No breakfast at all.
Very hard to get too. Very confusing
The set up of this hotel is almost like an apartment building. You feel like you have privacy instead of being on display like at other hotels
Great value. Big rooms but who puts a TV in the middle of the room. That was weird and took up space. Overall will stay again.
Tv in middle. Needs a microwave in the room.
Not clean (hair & unidentified stains on multiple surfaces), unfinished walls in room, booked a king room, was told they overbooked kings & was asked to change to a room with 2 queens. Was NOT forced to change but pressured. Police handling domestic issue
Felt clean. Downtown location.
Huge fight next door to us one night. Can hear everything in hallway from room
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.