Best Western Windsor Inn
2520 Ashland Street
Ashland, OR 97520, US
Ashland, OR 97520, US
Pet guests are welcome at Best Western Windsor Inn. Pet fee USD $20 per night for one pet and USD $25 per night for two pets. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property. Additional pets may be considered.
Book Now from $101/night
About This Property
Offering English Tudor-style architecture, Best Western Windsor Inn is located in Ashland, Oregon. An outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi access are featured here. Oregon Shakespeare Festival is within 10 minutes' drive. The contemporary rooms at this hotel come with a cable TV, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine. Air conditioning and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower are also included. A hot tub, colorful rose gardens and a business center are some of the additional facilities available here. Best Western Windsor is 16 mi from Medford, and 36 mi from Yreka. Rogue Valley Airport is 17 mi away.
1 King Bed (refundable)
2 Queen Beds (refundable)
SUITE-1 KING BED,WIFI,NON SMOKING (refundable)
Suite-1 King Bed,Wifi,Non Smoking (refundable)
Jacuzzi Suite-1 King Bed (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa And Wellness Centre
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The grounds (especially the flowers) are lovely. The pool is excellent. The free breakfast is very nice. Best of all, we liked the hourly shuttle that takes guests to and from the Shakespeare Festival downtown, obviating the need to drive and find parking in a very crowded city. The staff was uniformly cheerful and helpful.
Negatives: The hotel is situated on a busy street with other hotels and gas stations, which makes things a little noisier than they would otherwise be. I've never been delighted with motel rooms that open directly to the outdoors, but that has nothing to do with this particular motel. I thought the placement of the coffee maker next to the bathroom sink was odd.
For someone visiting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival on a budget, this hotel is perfect.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).