Hilton Garden Inn Medford
1000 Welcome Way
Medford, OR 97504, US
Medford, OR 97504, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hilton Garden Inn Medford. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $159/night
About This Property
Hilton Garden Inn Medford. You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
2 Queen Beds (refundable)
2 Queen Hearing Accessible (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace Available
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Clean and convenient
Negatives: Gym equipment not operational
Clean & comfortable room. Staff...
Positives: The Bar was perfect, the food was delicious, service was great.
Negatives: Breakfast is a complete rip off don’t pay extra to eat here
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).