TownePlace Suites Medford
1395 Center Drive
Medford, OR 97501, US
TownePlace Suites Medford is pet friendly. The pet fee is USD $25 per pet, per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets are allowed to be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Medford hotel is less than 2 miles from the Eden Valley Orchards. As well as offering a daily breakfast these spacious suites offer fully equipped kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi. A seating area with a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed are provided in every room at the TownePlace Suites Medford. The traditionally styled rooms feature light colors and include a work desk with telephone. Guests can enjoy the continental breakfast served each morning with a variety of cereals and fresh fruit. The Medford TownePlace also offers a local restaurant dinner delivery service as well as free coffee and newspapers in the lobby. This hotel is 0.5 miles from the Harry and David Country Village Store. Nearby leisure activities include bowling, and tennis.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- The pet fee is USD $25 per pet, per night.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Room was comfortable and I could have my dog
It was a clean nice...
Breakfast hours very early. Never tried the food.
Bathrooms in 2 different rooms filthy floors, mold around bathtub, filthy kitchen sink. Curtains dirty.
Manager was not pleasant when...
The doors to the hallway were not sound proofed at all. Between rooms wasn't bad but you could hear every footstep and conversation from the hall into the rooms and from the rooms into the hall.
The location is good for traveling about between Ashland and Rogue Valley.
“Pet friendly” should NOT mean that every room has had guests with dogs in it. I’m allergic-even a service dog is still a dog. And yes, even the 3rd floor had people with pets. Staff member cooly said “why don’t you go somewhere else?” But we had reserved way in advance. There was hair in the room, even though clean in general. Our room was tiny, even though it was the “kitchen suite” for more money than one of the newer nearby hotels. Bed was way to soft for comfort. In all, we would not come back. For others, this may be fine. Just not for us.
Less than expected
location was great and the staff friendly. the breakfast terrible and the water for tea came out of a dirty coffee pot, yuck! but it was just a quick stop on our way to Seattle so it served its purpose and they are dog friendly which I appreciate. the room could have been cleaner but loved the big kitchen so all in all it was fine.
quality of breakfast, cleanliness and the dog fee was reasonable. the area felt safe for me to go outside and walk my dog. I liked the suite and the kitchen was helpful
good spot to stay for...
The bed was comfortable. The staff are nice.
The kitchen was poorly equipped. The room could have been cleaned better.
location, and room were exceptional. very clean, and comfy. Staff was great. do to covid-19 we weren't able to experience the breakfast, but was able to take food back to the room. Over all it was a great experience
loved it. will come back...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.