Aloft Philadelphia Downtown
101 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107, US
Aloft Philadelphia Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Arf package available with bed, bowls and treats.
About This Property
Housed in the Liberty Title building that dates back to 1920s, Aloft Philadelphia Downtown greets you in a lobby with high ceilings. The property is 1066 feet from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. In-room amenities include complimentary WiFi, a desk, flat-screen TV and free bathroom amenities. Grab-and-go light meals are available at Re:fuel by Aloft, 24/7. A fitness center, a bar and meeting space are other amenities offered for guests' convenience. Philadelphia City Hall and Reading Terminal Market are within 1640 feet of the property. Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell are 1 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
The hotel was perfect location for our needs. Loved being located next to Trader Joe’s, the park, and children hospital where we were visiting with our son.
Valet was amazing! Zeke made so many wonderful recommendations, to great food, places to go with our son. He was also very accommodating when we asked to schedule pick ups. Upon checking out, our tire was low on air and zeke even helped us with that!!! Just amazing to have someone that is personable and goes above and beyond. My husband and I were so thankful, espy given the circumstances of our visit solely bc of our sons complex medical conditions.
The staff was friendly. The room was clean
The room was small. Had to go to the lobby to get ice and snacks, no real food in hotel. Very difficult when coming and going parking bad. No pool, room service, dining room nothing. Halls were dark and small.
I will never stay at...
The room was a great size for my daughter and I. The room was cooler than the one I was originally given. I was very pleased to receive an upgrade when my initial room was very warm due to the broken thermostat.
The sink was clogged and my room was never cleaned in the 5 days that I was there. I asked for cleaning and was told that I would receive a tidy up and a full cleaning the next day. This never happened. I only received a bundle of towels.
Never staying here again.
No Microwave in Room
harassed by the kitchen staff
The room was small
I will not stay there...
My room was on second floor. Immediately above the outside patio. Very noises& could not keep the outside lights from getting into room. A bit hard to sleep
Thought parking fee was a bit expensive, but the ability to take the car & drop off made it worth it. The parking staff are wonderful
Great location at a reasonable...
Very clean, good location close to everything, felt safe, friendly staff.
Very clean, good location close...
The bed was very comfortable and the room temperature options were great. Having coffee available for early risers was appreciated. It would have been nice to have the option to purchase bottles of wine in the snack shoo.
The signage for a first time stayer arriving after dark was confusing and a bit scary in center city. Only figured it out after a guest arriving helped me.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.