Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
4101A Island Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19153, US
Philadelphia, PA 19153, US
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Four Points offers modern, air-conditioned rooms just a 6 minute drive from Philadelphia International Airport and a 15 minute drive from downtown Philadelphia. It has an on-site cafe. The spacious rooms at Four Points by Sheraton come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a desk. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available, and each room comes with a private bathroom with toiletries. Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the gym. After a workout, guests can relax in the lounge, which includes a business center. There are 4 meeting rooms.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: close to the airport
Negatives: for the amount paid, I expected a free breakfast. prices were way to high to expect anyone to eat there. probably why it was so empty
Beds were nice, shuttle service...
Positives: Close proximity to the airport.
Negatives: Customer service was poor. Bed wasn't well made. Cables hanging out.
Wouldn't stay here again
Positives: Close to where I needed to be. Very quiet.
Negatives: Food and drink selection was ok
Positives: Great location, nice staff.
Negatives: Parking was far, but the in and out worked well.
Positives: very convenient airport shuttle for early flight
Negatives: the Wi-Fi was not stable. . the bathroom faucet water pressure was very weak.
Positives: It was a fine, functional hotel. The 24-hour airport shuttle was a big help. The bed was comfortable. Everything in the bathroom worked fine. I appreciated the coffee facilities in the room and the tiny convenience shop at the counter.
Negatives: Nothing special to remark here.
Great for an overnight near...
Positives: Although small, the room had everything I needed. The from desk personnel was very helpful in allowing a late check-out, being upfront about the incidental charges, and guidance on parking and Uber pick-ups.
Negatives: The carpet had popcorn left over from an earlier occupant. The rooms could use a facelift. The hallway smelled like beef stew. They should look into the ventilation in common areas. The space was very tiny, which was fine for my short stay.
This was convenient for my...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).