The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17 Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103, US
The Westin Philadelphia welcomes four-legged guests at their pet friendly accommodation. Up to 2 50 pound or less pets are allowed in each room. Pets stay free. Only Dogs Are Allowed.
About This Property
Located directly in the city center of Philadelphia, this hotel has an on-site restaurant and lounge as well as a sauna. The Liberty Bell Center is 1.2 mi away. Rooms at The Westin Philadelphia are decorated in dark hardwood furnishings and include a TV and coffee maker with gourmet coffee. Terrycloth bathrobes and turndown services are also offered. Winthorpe and Valentine serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Lobby Lounge serves light fare in the evenings, and room service is available for guests who wish to enjoy a meal in the comfort of their own rooms. The Philadelphia Westin has an onsite fitness center and business center. They also provide WiFi and concierge service. The National Constitution Center is 1.2 mi away from The Westin. The Franklin Institute is less than 0.6 mi away.
Traditional, Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
- Traditional, Guest room, 2 Double - Free Internet In Public Areas, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
- Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King, City view - Free Internet In Public Areas, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
Grand Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor (non-refundable)
- Grand Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor - Free Internet In Public Areas.
- Sleeps up to 3
Superior, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Mid floor (non-refundable)
- Superior, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Mid floor - Free Internet In Public Areas.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Everything was great except pillows could be better.
Location was great.
Room had a coffee maker but no coffee or cups. No glasses at all for water either. Had soap and other items, however, which I thought was odd. Front desk staff seemed annoyed for some reason upon check-in. Parking was absurdly high.
Dust/dirt on all surfaces! carpet filthy and under bed and drawers it hasnÃ‚'t been cleaned in what looks like a very long time!!
The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and the room was impeccable. We had a lot of random needs (scissors, umbrella, microwave) and they were able to quickly help out with all of them.
So clean and big rooms
Everything was perfect
The cleanliness and how the room was
Great location and clean
Nothing I didnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢t like.
the front desk was nice
the rooms were very dirty, garbage left behind, rooms werent cleaned at all the valet guy tried to hustle us by offering his own personal service for more money
Location (downtown) and close to mall.
No microwave or refrigerator in the room. Had to be put on a list or wait til someone checks out of their room.
Very clean! I appreciated the staff members' attention to maintaining a safe environment for everyone.
the location was the highlight of this hotel. It was central to basically everything and right in the middle of the city.
There was nowhere to park other than a parking garage, which ended up adding an additional $100 to my stay.
Parking was expensive.
essential oils in the room
room refrigerator would not open
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.