Aloft Charleston Airport and Convention Center
4875 Tanger Outlet Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29405, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Charleston Airport and Convention Center. The pet fee is USD $50 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel is 10 miles from historic downtown Charleston and 3 miles from the Charleston AFB/ International Airport. The hotel provides a free airport shuttle and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Aloft Charleston Airport and Convention Center rooms include a docking station for electronics and a refrigerator. The rooms come with free Wi-Fi and video games are available upon request. Guests at the Aloft Charleston can dine at Re:Fuel, a 24-hour express gourmet eatery. It provides a variety of mix-and-match meals and snacks. The hotel also has a bar. After a meal, guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the pod lounges nearby. Camp Aloft, the children’s program at Aloft Charleston Airport, provides younger guests with a treat bag and a personal sleeping area. The Aloft Airport and Convention Center is a 5-minute drive from the Tanger Outlet Center, which features shopping. The Charleston Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $50 per night.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft Room, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- The pet fee is USD $50 per night.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Transfer Showers Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
front desk person canceled my...
Great location and easy to get to where we needed to.
Carpets and lobby furniture need to be cleaned. Mattress and pillows need to be replaced. Hallways were noticeably warm.
Only shining spot was housekeeping going above and beyond to make sure we got some pillows.
TV, Phone, hot water all non functional. No hair dryer, asked for one but it never came. Miserable mattress. No USB ports in room as advertised, staff insisted we were wrong until we took photographs of our room and showed them, response was "huh, that's weird". Onsite team and site is clearly understaffed, undermaintained, undertrained and underpaid. Funny that I booked Aloft because "we know what we're getting with them"--we won't be trusting Mariott/W hotels again like that for some time.
Most disappointing hotel experience in...
The room was dirty. The made bed had random hairs in it when I pulled the sheet back. The water pressure changed in the shower when the people above used their water. I heard the elevator the entire time through the thin walls
Front desk lady was AMAZING & very helpful.. Place was AMAZING as well.... Overall EXTREMELY pleased with my stay!! Thank you!!
room was not cleaned. dirty sheets, garbage, and a huge roach scuttling around when we walked in. absolutely disgusting!!
it was in a convenient location
it was run down and dirty. the door to the bathroom wouldn’t shut. the mattresses were disgusting. there was trash all over the hallways. it was difficult to get toilet paper when needed.
there was one lovely staff...
There was free coffee available and the staff was very friendly.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.