Sonesta Select Chattanooga Hamilton Place
2210 Bams Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421, US
Sonesta is pet friendly! Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome. A non-refundable pet fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in based upon the length of stay -- 6 nights up to $75, 7+ nights up to $150. Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request. Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
About This Property
This hotel is off Interstate 75 and is 12.5 miles from downtown Chattanooga. Guests at the hotel can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the gym. Sonesta Select Chattanoogaat Hamilton Place rooms include a coffee maker and work desk. The rooms are equipped with wired internet access and cable TV. A 24-hour Market is available in the lobby. Modern work spaces and free Wi-Fi are included as well. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner options as well as Starbucks Coffee. The hotel is adjacent to the Hamilton Place Mall, which features shopping. The Sonesta Select Chattanooga Hamilton Place is 3.5 miles from the VW Chattanooga Plant. The hotel is within a 23-minute drive of Lookout Mountain. Restaurant and Bar are closed until further notice.
Sonesta offers its pet guests designated dog relief areas complete with waste disposal bags as well as a door magnet that alerts staff that your pet is a guest at the hotel. Many locations also have doggie treats at the front desk.
Hearing Accessible Guestroom King (non-refundable)
- Hearing Accessible Guestroom King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guestroom King (non-refundable)
- Guestroom King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom Two Queens Roll-In Shower (non-refundable)
- Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom Two Queens Roll-In Shower - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 4
Guestroom Two Queens (non-refundable)
- Guestroom Two Queens - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom Two Queens Tub (non-refundable)
- Mobility/Hearing Accessible Guestroom Two Queens Tub - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
Hearing Accessible One Bedroom Suite Queen (non-refundable)
- Hearing Accessible One Bedroom Suite Queen - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 2
One Bedroom Suite King (non-refundable)
- One Bedroom Suite King - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Beds were comfortable
Room was not clean. There was long hair all over the room upon my arrival. It was obviously from the guest before me. Bed wasn't completely made.
I would stay in the...
Over all the place is nice from the pool to the outdoor patio area
Got charged 75 for a cleaning fee because I had a dog to get my room with dog hair around the bed and things where not dusted remote was under side of bed with dust on it so no one cleaned over there and mold in bathroom around door and on the ceiling and dirty sheets behind sofa room was not cleaned very well
Nice place just need to...
Customer service was excellent
However the bed was not really comfortable and the sofa bed was terribly hard . Everything else was great.
Great trip overall! The location...
It is a very basic hotel for the price that matches something with more “extras” such as hooks for towels and swimsuits, water stations to refill bottles, heated pool, elevator, free breakfast.
Unfortunately we will not choose...
The staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was very clean and the location was right beside the main shopping centers. We would definitely stay again.
Nothing that was staff or hotel's fault. Other guests were noisy.
Place was coxy friendly and awesome with my kids
Us having to leave...kids loved swimming too
Best stop off Highway 75...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.