Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
2140 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Arlington, 1.6 miles from Globe Life Park in Arlington, Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 1.9 miles from Six Flags Over Texas, 2.1 miles from AT&T Stadium and 3.3 miles from Arlington Museum of Art. The property is 3.3 miles from Six Flags Mall and 3.6 miles from Shimadzu Institute for Research Technologies. Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is an 11-minute walk from Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, while Texas Health Resources is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
The location is perfect, for both Rangers and Cowboys games.
The pool was dirty. We didn't get any housekeeping service even though our door sign said "open for business" both afternoons. Finally, there was an issue with the hotel fire alarm on the third night and it wasn't turned off until 2:31am. During check-out, I was told the third night would be comped due to the inconvenience, however I was still charged for the room upon receiving my final statement that was emailed to me.
Great spot if location is...
No access to public transport, noisy area, bad breakfast
I will not be returning...
room was not up to standard refrigerator didn’t work bathroom door didn’t work
best part of the stay...
Aloft was a great place to stay!!! It was so nice , modern, very clean and convenient! The staff was Amazingly professional, and friendly!!! I would recommend this Hotel to Everyone!!!
I loved everything about it!!! There was absolutely nothing about it that I didn’t like.
the room had toe nails clippings and hair on the floor, sticky substance from drink on the bed frame
not as good as before
I really enjoyed my stay at ALOFT. We had a fabulous time and the staff was very polite.
I think the hotel needs a bit of detail cleaning.
I didn’t have breakfast.
I booked for a double and received a king.. my room has a weird smell like someone sweaty and the room was very small and not accommodating for my family.
It was ok but I...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.