Aloft Houston by the Galleria
5415 Westheimer Houston
Houston, TX 77056, US
Aloft Houston by the Galleria welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 per day up to maximum USD $150 per day. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *No pet weight limit. Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This environmentally-friendly hotel is positioned in the Uptown District of Houston, and less than 1 mile from the Galleria Mall. It features an outdoor swimming pool and free in-room WiFi. NRG Stadium is within 5.1 mi of the hotel. Each pet-friendly room offers a 42" flat-screen cable TV, work desk and ergonomic chair. The private bathroom features a walk-in shower with upgraded bath products. Featuring vibrant decor, the hotel features a full bar in the WXYZ lounge. Guests can work out in the well-equipped fitness center or mingle in the high-energy Re-Mix lounge. Guests can enjoy a health-conscious breakfast at the 24-hour Re:Fuel. Houston's Museum District is 4.9 mi from the hotel, while the Theater District is 6.2 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $75 per day up to maximum USD $150 per day.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- Visual Alarms
The whole place exceeded my expectation. The bedroom was fantastic. The beds were the most comfy beds I have ever slept in. Ever. The staff were so professional and helpful and went out of their way to help. A 10/10 stay
A 10/10 stay with amazing...
the receptionist was rude
I love the lobby decor
Location. location. location!!!!!
The parking cost
Relaxing! Justin was AWESOME! comfortable...
Clean linen and the room , location is good
You can hear the neighbors, although it didnt bother much.
Room is not very large but it's enough for short trips.
Everything was excellent
The location was nice and the staff were great.
The place generally speaking did not feel very clean, one of the elevators smelled like diarrhea... And the wall paper was peeling in my room. I also don't think I got my whole security deposit back... I'd assume they think the peeling was because of me but I don't really know why.
2/5 would not recommend.
pay for parking
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.