Aloft Hotel Las Colinas
122 East John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75062, US
Aloft Hotel Las Colinas is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Featuring the W XYZ Bar and Re:mix Lounge, this Irving, Texas hotel offers the perfect places to relax, have a cocktail and enjoy the free WiFi. The Irving Convention Center is 1 mile away. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room at the Aloft Hotel Las Colinas. Free toiletries are included in the private bathrooms. After working out in the Las Colinas Aloft Hotel's state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center, take a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. A 24-hour snack bar is open for your convenience. Free parking and 24-hour reception are also available. The hotel is 11 mi from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport and 16 mi from AT&T Stadium. The property is 19 mi from Globe Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers baseball team.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft King Room, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Aloft King Room, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Aloft Double Queen Room, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Aloft Double Queen Room, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room And Suites Access Through Exterior Corridor
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
The bed was comfortable, room was nice.
Water was off half the day and wasn’t available during check in. We couldn’t shower before the funeral we were attending. The staff didn’t have anything to say except we will give you points. I know it wasn’t their fault but they should have placed us at a sister hotel instead of just taking our money with no sympathy.
Nice place but don’t expect...
bad odor in the room
AC makes high noise
will not return again to...
it was close to the location of my destination and the staff was super helpful. most of all the rooms were very clean from the bed to the bathrooms almost like I was the first person ever there.
hmm, possibly the tv. the tv was great it’s just through the days I spent there the tv replaye the same tv shows and movies over wand over.
great livid with fun
The location was perfect distance to downtown . It was in a safe area with alot of good food around it
Everything was good
Location was fantastic.
Some staff were unfriendly and poorly trained - resulted in multiple credit card charge duplication.
Great location, some staff members...
Hotel charged me 3 times (in total double cost compared to displayed cost), dust on the walls, litle animals on the table, noisy room, staff promissing offers which were not realised.
Hotel staff was great! Very helpful.
no stairs to go up, only down which was super weird.
Guest service was really nice, especially Lois the night attendant.
What I didn't like was there was stain on the comforter, when I let the front desk know they apologized & they had housekeeping to change it right away & a little disappointed that there was no microwave in the room
I would stay here again
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.