La Quinta by Wyndham Marshall
6015 East End Blvd South
Marshall, TX 75672, US
La Quinta by Wyndham Marshall welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 3. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 15 miles from historic Jefferson, TX, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and an indoor swimming pool. Guest rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Marshall have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Refreshments can be stored and prepared with an in-room microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine. Guests of Marshall La Quinta can read a complimentary newspaper during breakfast in the lobby. Breakfast includes hot waffles, pastries, fresh fruit, and cereal. Juice, coffee, and tea are also served each morning. TP Railroad Museum is 3 miles from the hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Wheelchair Accessible
I’ve always stayed at LaQuita’s when given the option because they have always been nice. This hotel is in need of being remodeled!!! The recliner in my room was so old it hurt my bottom and I couldn’t sit in it. The lamps are so old the look dirty but it’s just that they are rusted and worn out, the curtains didn’t work properly and the refrigerator froze up and ruined the snacks I in it. The pool was dirty so I couldn’t us it either! The only good thing was I had hot water and a big tub. I’ll not staying at this LaQui at again .
The staff was nice.
The photos on the Website did not match what the place looked like. The Hotel needed repairs. The people in the next room played there TV loudly all night long, it was hard to sleep.
Did not have breakfast, no hot breakfast was offered like omlettes, only hard boiled eggs.
· Run from this place, it gives the La Quinta brand a bad name ! The room stank of pet odor, it was so bad that I had to breathe through my nose. The couch had horrible circular stains that were probably pets defecating on the couch. The reception at the front desk smoked right at the entrance and we had to pass through the stinky smoke to go through the front door. She also and had a friend at the front counter who hung around with her. We stayed on the third floor and were told that they try to restrict guests with pets on the first and seconfd floors We arrived late at night on our way to a long journey ahead of us so did not ask for a room change but it looked like all the rooms were in terrible dilapitaded stinky conditions. We first tried Holiday Inn but they did not have rooms as they were undergoing construction but the place looked a lot nicer. This is probably a franchise as corporate owned establishments don't allow such deplorable condition. A total waste of $134!
Front desk lady was nice.
The blinds didn’t close all the way, so the sun was pouring in our room. the furniture was beat up and scratched up. Shower handle was coming apart. Also one of our lamps didn’t work.
The rooms definitely need an...
A little better breakfast options.
The breakfast was okay and the location was good.
The mattress on one of the beds needs to be replaced. Very used.
For a one night stay...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.