Aloft San Antonio Airport
838 North West Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216, US
San Antonio, TX 78216, US
Aloft San Antonio Airport welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated.
Book Now from $114/night
About This Property
Just a 6 minute drive from San Antonio International Airport, this hotel offers a free airport shuttle to locations within 5 miles and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room. A flat-screen cable TV is included in each room at the Aloft San Antonio Airport. Guests can recharge laptops, cell phones and other electronic devices with an in-room connectivity station. A small fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided. The San Antonio Airport Aloft offers a lounge with a TV, games, pool tables, and computers. Guests can check into their rooms and print boarding passes at the hotel’s self-service kiosks. A 24-hour fitness center is also available. Connected to the lounge, the W xyz bar serves a variety of drinks. A 24-hour convenience store, also in the lounge, sells light meals and snacks. Northstar Mall is just a 2 minute drive from this hotel. Downtown San Antonio is 11 miles away. The Fort Sam Houston Army Base is 13 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: The staff was absolutely professional and made us feel like family. The beds were comfortable and the fresh linen was very inviting. The location was central for the things we needed to do.
We were very comfortable, and...
Positives: staff and shuttle to the airport
Negatives: The hall way was very noisey and very echoing somebody kept slamming the door all night very hard to sleep
Very nice hallways echo and...
Positives: This property was in a great location and fit were I needed to be. The lobby and bar area was well put together and had good vibes. It was nice not to have a pet fee to bring my support dog. The day time staff were almost always friendly and greeted. Area seemed pretty safe to be in. Near shopping area.
Negatives: The room that I was placed in was not only super outdated but sadly a bit run down. It did not have many plug ins and did not have the steamer iron that other Alofts have. The tile in the showers appeared to be missing grout in between the tiles and it looked dirty. The wood floor was broken and missing pieces. ( large cracks on the floor). The window curtain on one side would not open. This is by far the worst Aloft experience that I have had so far. The outside of the property around back was also not kept up. There was a dumpster and most of the trash was outside of that. There was a couple stray cats and a lady that would come daily to put food and water while that was nice, those cats can carry fleas and ticks as they are not treated which can then passed to other pets on property.( Not very sanitary) Staff was also not as welcoming at this location at least the night staff. The day time staff were almost always friendly and greeted.
This property was in a...
Positives: The airport shuttle was very convenient. The room was comfortable. Check-in and check-out were smooth and easy. It is close to some attractions and great food selections.
Negatives: I have no real complaints. A microwave in the room would have been nice. It had pretty much all the other needs.
I don't get to San...
Positives: Price, quality, location de
Negatives: Just athe thing that u do the cleaning every other day. Some neibourgs were so noisy about 2 am
Positives: Keep it up…
Negatives: Mmmm… all good.
Really happy with service desk...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore San Antonio
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).