Residence Inn Temple
4301 South General Bruce Drive
Temple, TX 76502, US
Residence Inn Temple is pet friendly. Pet fee USD 5 per pet, per day plus USD 125 onetime cleaning fee. The number of pets allowed is 2.
About This Property
Located 10 miles from Belton Lake, Residence Inn Temple features studios with full kitchens, sofa beds and free Wi-Fi. This Texas hotel offers an outdoor pool. The spacious apartment-style studios provide guests with cable TV with HBO and dining and seating areas. The studios have desks and ironing facilities. An on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and serves alcoholic beverages. Temple Residence Inn also offers barbecue facilities and a grocery shopping service. The hotel has a gym and Sports Court with tennis and basketball courts. A business center and meeting room are available. Residence Inn Temple is within 6 miles of University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Railroad & Heritage Museum and Bell County Expo Center. It is 13 miles from Salado and 24 miles from Fort Hood Army Air Field.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Loved the room layout and all of the space.
The television was not working, which was a feature we expect and were looking forward to on our trip. This was very disappointing.
When we checked in the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful.
The couch was so stained I didnÃ‚'t want to sit on it. The bathroom was dirty. ThereÃ‚'s was hair and urine behind the toilet lid and body hair on the floor behind the door. It was gross! My phone randomly rang once at 1 am as did another room in our gr
The beds are very comfortable to me. The room is very relaxing and staff is great!
Very clean and large room.
The gym didn't have many dumbbells with lower weights. There were only one each of 5#, 8# and 10#. After that, they were much larger ones for men.
apartment-like setup, location
didn't get the room we reserved, the room was not very clean- and we have stayed here countless times before so have many experiences to compare it to- and these are Covid times...
Seems the hotel has been added to over the years and is kind of spread out.
Great location right off the interstate. Fairly easy on easy off.
Room was very dirty. Dishes were all in the dishwasher. Overall bad experience. I will pass on this one. Way below the Marriott expectations IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢ve Enjoyed in the past.
The hot tub and pool
1. Really hard to find and get out of in morning and afternoon traffic. 2. Dirty soap in the shower 3. Below average maintenance on the facility last stay was 2008
Everything. They always get what I need done when I need it. ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢s always clean and ready when IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢m there. The staff is always lovely!
Nice motel at a good rate
There was a sack of trash under the kitchen sink. The towel and dish cloth on the counter had been used. Because of construction, it was very hard to get out of the parking lot.
Just a really nice hotel
Extremely clean...well furnished and comfortable. Lots of room.. great price
Due to COVID, the breakfast buffet was hardly anything. IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â‚Â¬Ã¢Â„Â¢ve stayed here before and the buffet was great. I hated having to go elsewhere for breakfast when it was to be included in the price
I liked how clean and big the room was. It met all my expectations and more.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.