1454 Crossways Boulevard
Chesapeake, 23320, VA, US
Aloft Chesapeake welcomes pets at their pet friendly accommodation. The pet weight limit is 40 pounds and the pet fee is $15 per accommodation, per night.
About This Property
This stylish Chesapeake hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms that offer a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. Norfolk Naval Shipyard is 9 miles away. Modern rooms feature plush bedding along with a work desk along and sitting area. Coffee making facilities are also offered at Chesapeake Aloft. Breakfast is served each morning. The w xyz bar serves cocktails and snacks along with a light fare. Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. A game room that offers billiards is also available. Chesapeake Planetarium is 6 miles from Aloft Chesapeake and MacAurther Center Mall is a 20 minute drive away.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee USD 15 per accommodation, per night
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee USD 15 per accommodation, per night
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Tour Services
- Transfer Showers Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
The location was close to so many restaurants and places to go
They ran out of towels, my room sink kept making a gurgling sound and dirt would come up out of it and they were short staffed. I couldnÃ‚'t even get a spare toothpaste after misplacing mine, or an extra towel. Was given a floor mat for the shower to way
The hotel is beautiful inside. I love the decor.
I wish the hotel had a microwave in the room and housekeeping did not come to clean the room and take out the trash. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay.
the bed was comfortable
I hated it. I hated the size of the room - too small, the sparseness of the decor - one bed, one rolling office chair and a bench and that was it! I hated the open bathroom plan. The whole thing was cheap and tacky. I will never go back to Aloft again.
The location is great, the bar is nice, nice interior design, comfortable bed, nice shower with soap and shampoo, I like that they have first floor rooms
the front desk staff is not friendly specially the lady I checked in and out. The room is too small for queens, no breakfast when I paid the room with breakfast, the pool water is cloudy,, weak toilet flush, no microwave, NO EXHAUST blower in the bathroo
Staff was not helpful.
I reserved and paid for a king room. I arrived close to 11PM and was told the room was no longer available because I came in late. ThatÃ‚'s because I came from out of state. I was give a handicap accessible room. The bed was very low to the floor.
I stay at this hotel because the gym is open and so is the lobby bar
One of the machines in the gym has been "out of order" for the past few months
When I first checked into the room, the vanity still had bits of tissue around the sink. The window ledges and the walls had white scuffs and didnÃ‚'t seem to be cleaned properly at all. We turn the AC to 62 but the room was very hot where I was sweating
There was no microwave in the room, the guest rep was unprofessional and treated me like I got on her nerves. The light in the room flickered and refrigerator was under the bathroom sink
The room appeared clean, but there was hair in the shower and the toilet half worked. Long check-in process.
Area, it's close by.
There were ants, all over the place, half a roll of bathroom tissue. I understand the time that we are in. You can't be charging that type of money with that type of service, or lack thereof.
The bed was very comfortable.
There are two switches by the door. One is marked 'master' which should shut off all lights. The other is not marked and should shut off the bathroom light, that is not how it works. Both switches worked like a master switch so bathroom light couldn't be shut off without shutting off the reading lights over the bed.
It was different than what we were used to , but nice.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.