Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
6111 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA 22044, US
Falls Church, VA 22044, US
Pet guests are welcome at Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard. Pet fee is USD $25 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $147/night
About This Property
Offering free WiFi, Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard is located 6 mi from Washington, D.C. There is a seasonal outdoor pool and an on-site fitness center. All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves and cable TV. The on-site business center provides access to fax and copy services. The on-site meeting room accommodates up to 50 people. The hotel offers free scheduled shuttle service to the East Falls Church Metro Station. The property is within 8.1 mi of Arlington National Cemetery, Fort Myer, The Pentagon and the Smithsonian Institution. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 8.9 mi from Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard. Seasonal outdoor pool open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day.
2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
1 King Bed, Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Pub Crawls
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I am A RN who actually travels with my own cleaning supplies, bedlinens and towels. I was so impressed with how clean things were in the room that I did not have to use them. Even the shower curtain looked brand new or just washed. I was happy to see the employees wearing masks and that there was hand sanitizer readily available in multiple areas. The breakfast was a nice selection. And I loved being able to have my dog with me.
Negatives: It took a very long time to get hot water in our room on the bottom floor. In the evenings we had to wash our faces with luke-warm water. We were able to get it hot in the am if we let it run for several minutes.
Rooms were so clean! We...
Negatives: was not very clean and the walls are very thin, nosy
Positives: We were only about 15 minutes from downtown DC
The staff was incredible. Our...
Positives: Very happy with the stay. Clean spacious room with soft bed. Liked the breakfast. Very friendly, helpful and professional hotel staff.
Cozy stay. Felt like home.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Falls Church
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).