Extended Stay America Suites - Newport News - Yorktown
200 Cybernetics Way
Newport News, VA 23693, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
About This Property
TownePlace Yorktown is located less than a 10-minute drive from Newport/Williamsburg International Airport. It features self-contained accommodations with a well-equipped gym and a comprehensive business center. Rooms at the TownePlace Suites Newport News Yorktown are furnished with complete kitchens and a seating area. Modern appliances include free Wi-Fi and satellite TV channels. Guests can enjoy self catering in their own rooms or outdoor dining, thanks to the hotel’s in-house barbecue facilities. Village Square Shopping Center provides many eateries just 1-minute drive away. TownePlace Suites Newport News Yorktown is located 16 miles from Busch Gardens/Water Country USA and 15 miles Colonial Williamsburg. Kiln Creek Golf Course is less than 2 miles from the property.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Transfer Showers Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Check in staff
Check out staff, room door was unlocked and cracked open upon entering after check in. Bathroom half clean, pull out couch super uncomfortable. No extra toilet paper, 2 towels, staff wasn't helpful when requested extra towels.
Everything was great
The staff was nice.
We got there and there was Nothing for the kitchen we had to call down for the dishes and the pots and then we had to go to the front desk to pick them up. While in the sitting area we had a great amount of of dog or cat fur all over our clothing and we do not have pets we do not travel with pets and I am allergic to pets. We then called down for towels had to go get those from the front desk.. One of the keys became deactivated and my boyfriend couldn't get in because the lobby was shut down dark (I went to sleep early). But we were told that someone would be on shift and the doors will be locked. Then the night before we left we asked for new towels, they proceeded to say yes gave us new towels and then asked my boyfriend to bring the dirty towels down to the lobby. The lock on the door did not work but thank God that we still had the latch. They could use an update with the décor.. But it was not loud it was quiet and the staff was nice.
i liked that it was in a quiet and tucked away area but you could still get to restaurants & small stores and attractions when needed. it wasn’t filthy but it could’ve been cleaned better. clean bed sheets and pillow cases. bathroom was overall cleaned but i found little hairs in the shower before my use.
i didn’t like how the tv stand was broken when i got there. i didn’t like the amount of bugs i seen when i entered the room. i didn’t like how i payed for a suite that comes with appliances that i would hope and wanted to use but they didn’t supply any pots, pans, plates, bowls or forks. they didn’t supply any extra garbage bags under the sink, & only supplied one dish towel no rags. only thing they supplied were a lot of cups.
it wasn’t terrible but i...
the accommodations in the room.
all the trees in the area.
the walls and baseboards needed to be cleaned.
the rule about only 2 towels per person in the room. I only stayed 2 days though. I don’t know how long most of you guest stay though and might loose track oh how many towels are in each room.
I would recommend this location...
Booking.coms reservation could have actually kept me a room…. Arrived at the hotel at 9:30pm was told by the front desk associate that they didn’t have a room available. I leave mad, he calls me says he found a room. I returned to the hotel pay and walk to the room to find a bottle of Evan Williams on the table and a elderly man in the bed of the room I’m supposed to be in. Why should I book on this site again?? It waisted so much time, and with screaming children just wanting to get out of the vehicle it took an hour to find another room and another half hour to drive to it. Then I was a half an hour away from everything we done this week! Thanks
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.