1531 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101, US
Seattle, WA 98101, US
About This Property
Hotel Theodore is a nonsmoking hotel located in the heart of downtown Seattle and features a concierge service and fitness center. Rooms offer free WiFi. Washington State Convention Center is 5 minutes' walk away. A locally influenced honor bar and a gourmet coffee machine are also provided. Guests can also choose to select specialty pillows from the Pillow Bar at the hotel. The pet-friendly hotel includes dry cleaning and laundry services. Located next to the lobby, Made Coffee bar is open daily. Frye Art Museum and Denny Park are 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Space Needle is 0.9 mi away. The Hotel Theodore is located 6 blocks away from Pike Place.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Board Games/puzzles
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sinks Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: the hotel is beautiful, elegant, and comfortable, with a wonderful, enormous lobby, outfitted with comfortable couches and little nooks to sit and talk. incredible coffee place in the lobby! gorgeous decor, really nice bathroom, friendly staff.
Negatives: I was one of a huge group and while others had beautiful, sunny, spacious rooms, I was give a tiny room with just one tiny window, which had almost no natural light. It was very depressing, honestly. The room was also an odd shape, so though it had a desk, it wasn’t possible to actually use it, and as I was there for work, this caused problems for me. another person in our party was also given a room like this and asked to switch, but the next room she was assigned had some kind of loud mechanical noise (from a generator), and she feared she was being punished for asking to switch. Also: in making the reservation, none of us were told that the hotel’s restaurant was closed. we’d booked it in part because of the restaurant and felt like we were paying for a luxury hotel with amenities—but without those amenities.
beautiful, but rooms vary tremendously...
Positives: modern, clean, well appointed
Negatives: surly reception staff
Positives: decor staff restaurant
Positives: central location
this hotel was well located,...
Positives: Front Desk Phoebe was super sweet when we checked in. The valet took care of our cab reservation for a 4am pickup with no issues - he was very professional and proficient!
Nice stay at the Hotel...
Pretty good. Decent room. It...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).