Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union
800 Fairview Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109, US
Seattle, WA 98109, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $500 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $189/night
About This Property
This Seattle hotel, located on Lake Union, offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. The Ferd Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is directly across from the hotel. All guest rooms at Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union offer a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room has a fully equipped kitchen fitted with cooking utensils, fridge and stove. All rooms have a private balcony. Some rooms boast panoramic views of Lake Union. Guests are welcome to take a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hotel's hot tub. The fitness center offers treadmills and free weights for active guests. Children will stay entertained thanks to the on-site children's activity center. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also available. Residence Inn Seattle Downtown is a 10 minutes' streetcar ride from Westlake Shopping Center. Washington State Convention and Trade Center is 1.3 miles away.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony (refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony (refundable)
2-Bedroom Suite, Balcony (refundable)
2 Bedroom Suite, Lake view, Balcony (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kids' Club
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: First of all, the staff. They were extremely friendly and help us as much as they could. Breakfast was very good!
Negatives: I thought the parking lot was free... my bad!
Was amazing and I will...
Positives: Staff and comfortable
Negatives: Location and had to pay for parking
Negatives: Facilities were dated. Room was okay, but bed, chairs, couch were all uncomfortable. Breakfast was subpar and the save every day. There was no easy way to take breakfast in the room.
Positives: Breakfast was great!
Everything was great!!
Positives: I attended a Rotary Meeting at the Center for Wooden Boats and expected to have breakfast there, but there were only bagels. Your breakfast looked excellent though, wish I had enjoyed it.
Negatives: Cost of parking seemed steep but it was convenient.
Positives: Service team @ the front desk were wonderfully kind and energetic. Very welcoming and warm. Provided all the information and always went one step ahead to help us out
Negatives: rooms are a bit dated, the pullout sofa was not comfortable but I was too tired to care for one night.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).