1104 North 1st Street
Yakima, WA 98901, US
Econo Lodge welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation.
About This Property
Budget Inn Yakima is within 1.2 mi from Yakima Capital Theater and Yakima Mall. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a coin-operated launderette and free parking on site. Air-conditioned guestrooms are fitted with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities or a bathtub. Wake-up services can be requested. Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge. Yakima Budget Inn is 2.6 mi from Central Washington State Fairgrounds and the Sundome. Yakima Air Terminal is 4.3 mi from the motel.
1 Queen Bed, Nonsmoking (non-refundable)
- 1 Queen Bed, Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
1 Queen Bed, Nonsmoking, Accessible (non-refundable)
- 1 Queen Bed, Nonsmoking, Accessible - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
2 Double Beds, Nonsmoking (non-refundable)
- 2 Double Beds, Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Cover
- Pool/beach Towels
- Shallow End
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
Extremely sketchy people all over the parking lot upon arrival. Canceled room and were not offered back ANY of our fee. A rip off! Highly not recommended.
Very noisy air conditioner , toilet flushing ever couple hours in a empty room somewhere near our room. CouldnÃ‚'t close bathroom door because the bed blocked the door from closing. Bathroom floor not clean. They say they are 2 1/2 star hotel not true .
That I had a bed to sleep in.
No shampoo in the room. No WiFi. The breakfast looked pretty bad. Main office smelled funny.
Everything. No Wi-Fi no breakfast barely any a.c. and the filthiest room ever. Didn't choose to stay the second night and was told no and that I was a cancer for wanting a refund.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.