aloft Hotel Milwaukee Downtown
1230 Old World Third Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212, US
aloft Hotel Milwaukee Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property. Larger pets may be considered.
About This Property
Steps away from the scenic RiverWalk, this downtown Milwaukee hotel is 1 mile away from Marquette University and offers a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and free WiFi. Featuring large windows and 9-foot high ceilings, every room at aloft Hotel Milwaukee Downtown includes a 42-inch flat-screen LCD TV, small refrigerator and work station with large desk and ergonomic chair. A small refrigerator and coffee machine are also included. Guests can enjoy a drink at W XYZ Bar or sip while playing pool at the hotel lounge. A 24-hour snack shop, meeting and event space are all offered at Downtown Milwaukee aloft Hotel. Fiserv Forum is a 5-minute walk away from the hotel. The Milwaukee Art Museum is a 9-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
very clean and comfortable
paying for parking
everything was very well
I loved how modern the facility looked and the city views were beautiful. The staff was pleasant, including housekeeping that I passed in the hall and lobby. Housekeeping never talk in passing at other hotels and if they do, they’re usually rude. At your facility, everyone looked genuinely content, they were personable, had authentic smiles.
The valet staff were also friendly and very fast! If there was a busy time and multiple people were waiting, they were calm and collected. They had it very under control, which is nice because not everyone can handle that well. There are instances at other facilities where something gets sacrificed during a rush and here everything remained: Friendliness, professionalism, and urgency.
I really loved the customized TV in my room “Good Morning, (Enter Name) Make every journey rewarding”. It was a nice personal touch with a positive message that promotes something that’s very important: Self Care. Every journey should be rewarding because we all deserve that, especially from ourselves.
ReFuel in the lobby had Starbucks Coffee, and I was tired from my drive in and that fridge was glowing! I wanted a coffee before but I didn’t stop on my drive in. Thank you for having those magic drinks easily visible!
I have never been in a hotel that didn’t have a tub, but even then I still liked that because it was different.
There were some strands of hair on the room hair dryer, but I always bring my own hair dryer. I wasn’t concerned and that was the only issue for me personally.
Upscale and polite with beautiful...
The bed was amazing. The staff was friendly
Parking cost and late check in time.
Really enjoyed the hotel. Clean,...
Staff were friendly, great location, and nice view from room.
Shower leaked into carpeted area. Coffee maker, shower, and seating area were not cleaned.
stylish -comfortable- courteous - good amenities
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.