Preferred Pet Friendly Lodging!
Hidden Valley Bed and Breakfast is a pet friendly accommodation in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. They welcome well-trained domestic pets, as well as horses, for a per-head fee.
There is alot of room to roam on the vast 55-acre property. The owners are pet lovers, as they are pet parents and have two well-behaved dogs.
Pets stay free at Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast! Pets are allowed to stay in the room with guests, and they may be walked on the main property on a leash. They may also run off-line in the Valley. Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet and are also responsible for cleaning up after their pet. For the comfort of other guests, pets are not allowed in the dining room or kitchen.
Pet amenities include a dog run in the valley and private walking trails.
Features and Amenities
- Pet friendly
- Horse friendly
- Motorcycle friendly
- Wireless High-speed Internet
- Local telephone services
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchen and BBQ use
- Private walking trails
- Great dog run in the valley
- Paid shuttle services to all local destinations
- Close to Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Springs
- Spectacular Yukon Territory mountain and garden courtyard views
- Great location for viewing the Northern Lights
Check In: 2 PM (Negotiable) Check Out: 11 AM (Negotiable)