Heron Cay Lakeview Bed & Breakfast Inn
Heron Cay was built in 1995 to be a B & B, unlike most other B & B's it is not an old home converted. All guest rooms /suites are very spacious and have an en suite bath, mini frig, coffee pot, TV, embroidered bathrobes, irons/ boards, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer and other amenities not typically found in small lodging establishments.
Heron Cay is a short walk to the Historic Town Center where there is a lot to do: Kayaking, Sea Plane Rides, Segway, Trolley, Craig Cat & Eco Boat Tours, and many fine shops & restaurants that are all privately owned and operated (no chains or franchises in Historic Downtown) and most are pet friendly.
Heron Cay has large, friendly, well behaved dogs on property that are limited to their quarters.
Features and Amenities
- Full hot breakfast /brunch
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free Wi Fi throughout the house
- Lovely garden/pool area
- Plenty of safe off street parking on site
- Most rooms/suites have a view of Lake Dora
- King or queen size beds
- Most accommodate four guests or more
- En suite bath
- Mini frig
- Coffee pot
- Embroidered bathrobes
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Short walk to the Historic Town Center