The T.C. Smith Historic Inn Bed & Breakfast, noted for outstanding architectural, historical, and artistic significance, is the only landmark of its kind offering overnight accommodations in Lake Geneva. The architecture is a fine example of pre-Civil War homes in Lake Geneva with the exterior blending elements of Greek Revival and Italianate in High Victorian style.
Each guest room features a fireplace and is decorated with fine 19th Century furnishings in keeping with the historical home. Luxurious amenities include the fabulously large private baths with spacious heated whirlpools, separate spa showers, massage systems and steam bath units along with many oversized towels, thick robes and custom made spa soaps, bath amenities and creams.
Features and Amenities
- Fabulously large private baths with spacious heated whirlpools
- Separate spa showers, massage systems and steam bath units
- Oversized towels, thick robes and custom made spa soaps, bath amenities and creams
- Fully-appointed accommodations
- Large flat screen color TVs, VCR, radio and an alarm clock in each room
- A large video library of over 400 selections is available to all guests at no cost